We have 3 different price categories as follows:-Standard Price
- Priced to be built on a concrete slab
- All tie down requirement up to N3 wind rating
- All materials listed in the kit materials below
- Slab is not included
Elevated floor system
- (Additional to standard price) for wind ratings greater then N3
- Extra Engineering design
- Extra materials for wind ratings greater
- Specific to location
- (Additional to standard price and Cyclonic price, if applicable) Includes the floor system of bearers, floor joists
- structafloor floor sheeting
- Hardwood decking with all fixtures and adhesives.
- Architectural plans
- Engineering Design
- Energy rating
- Form 15
- Concrete slab plan detailing tie down requirements
- All tie down requirements
- All 90mm steel frames for walls and roof
- 40mm roof battens and 22mm ceiling battens
- All Colorbond roofing sheets, ridge caps, valleys, barges, flashings and fixings
- Al Colorbond facia, gutters, drops, clips and fixings
- All aluminium Windows and Doors
- All Hardiplank or Hardifex external cladding and fixings (other cladding available at additional costs)
- Sisalation (foil wrap) for the walls and Anticon Batts for the roof
- 10mm Plasterboards for internal walls and ceilings including all paper joints, setting compound, corner moulds and fixings
- 6mm villaboard to wet area walls
- 10mm aqua check to wet area ceilings
- 90mm cove cornice and adhesive
- Gainsborough G2 series contemporary internal angular levers to all internal swing doors with privacy sets to main bedroom, bathroom, ensuite, wc.
- Solid core external door with Gainsborough contemporary series single cylinder angular trilock included.
- Internal doors are redicoat hollow core
- Architraves - 42 x 12mm skirtings.
- Skirting - 68 x 12mm skirting bullnose.
- Robes as per plans with 42 x 19mm framing, 16mm white melamine shelves and Chrome hanging rail